LadyQueen: Nail Art Sticker Colorful Skull Water Decals: Review

14:59

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you one of the items I got from my last LadyQueen package.


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati jedan od predmeta koje san dobila u zadnjen LadyQueen paketu.












I decided to get these water decals because I thought they were amazingly cute!! :D I got 1 sheet of these water decals, they weigh 4 g and they're sized 62x52mm. I painted all my nails white and proceeded to do some dry brushing with these colors. After that dried I applied these decals and TC my manicure. 

Odlučila san uzet ove vodene naljepnice jer su meni prislatke! :D Dobila san 1 papir ovih naljepnica, teške su 4 g i veličine 62x52mm. Za manikuru san sve nokte nalakirala u bilo zatim san po toj pozadini skoro pa suhim kistom nanosila ove ostale boje, tj lakove. Nakon što se to posušilo stavila naljenice po njima, matirala sve i bila san gotova.




You can find these water decals in the Nail Art section on LadyQueen site now for 2,08$ and, if you'd like, you can use my 15% code off.
 
Ove vodene naljepnice možete naći u Nail Art dilu na LadyQueen stranici sad za 2,08$ i, ako želite, možete koristiti mojih 15% popusta.


I love these decals and I highly recommend you to try them. :D
What do you think of them?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Ja obožavamn ove vodene naljepnice i toplo Vam preporučam da ih probate! :D
Šta Vi kažete na njih? 
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics