Let me try this polish out. OK. *dyingwhalenoises* THANK YOU SO MUCH.

16:20

Hello there my pretty friends, you.

Today I'm showing you this gorgeous Gabrini polish!
If you're a fan of blue polishes, you'll love this!


Di ste mi lipi moji? :D

Danas ću Vam pokazat jednog lipotana od Gabrinija!
Ako volite plave lakove, ovo će Vam se svidit! 



- EVELINE 8in1 base coat
- Gabrini Diamond D64
- BL 03 black
- Nail stickers 'Glow in the dark' (from KIK)
- essence quick dry top coat


I have 2 packs of these stickers here. I did not notice it had 'YOLO' in it.
Why in the hell would someone need 'YOLO' glowing on their nails? See, these little
kind of things make me so mad, I......can't even.

Iman 2 paka ovih naljepnica. Nisan primjetila da ima 'YOLO' u sebi.
Za kojega bi vraga nekome triba svitleći 'YOLO' na noktima? Nu, evo ovakve sitnice meni
dignu tlak na milijun. NEMOGU.


Oh, Red. :)










D64 is a medium blue, I'd say shimmer polish, ton of silver shimmer in it.
At first I thought it was a metallic polish, but it just looks more like a shimmer to me.
What do you guys think?
This is 2 coats on my sisters nails, they're short and I could still see her VNL.
She couldn't wait any longer so I stopped at 2 coats, would have done probably 3.
One of the sheerer Gabrini polishes I have, wondering would 3 coats cover my nail up...
Happy to have it, even though this isn't my favorite one.
On her ring finger she has a coat of BL 03 and a 'diamond' sticker.

D64 je srednje plavi, rekla bi shimmer lak, tonu srebrenog shimmera sadrži.
Prvo san mislila da je metalik lak, ali mi više izgleda ko shimmer.
Šta se Vama čini?
2 sloja na sestrinim noktima, njeni su mali a ja još vidin VNL.
Nije mogla više čekat pa san stala na 2, ali bi radije nalakirala 3 sloja.
Jedan od rijeđi Gabrini lakova što iman, pitan se bili meni pokrio nokat sa 3 sloja...
Sritna san da ga iman, iako mi ovo nije baš favorit.
Na prstenjaku iman 1sloj BL 03 i 'dijamant' naljepnicu.


This is all for this post, I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
xoxoxo

Ovo je sve za ovaj post, nadan se da Vam se svidio!
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
xoxoxo




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the mani you have created here. It's a beautiful blue and I would agree and say it looks more like a shimmer <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you sweetie! <3 It really does have an weird in between finish. :) <3

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics