Haulin' it: Polish edition: Vol.2

14:35


Are you aware of what's just about to happen? Ready for it?

Jel znate šta će se upravo dogodit? Jeste spremni?


Hello my dear friends!

Today I'll show you some glitter (!!!) polishes my friend brought me from Bugojno! WOTWOT
I've known this lovely lady for 2 years now. She's young enough to be my mother, I love her very much.
We instantly connected over talking about life in general aaaand polishes.
I never in my life have seen polishes that she had. Therefor I asked her to bring me some and that I'll
give her whatever she asked me. (Down to the point of selling my soul for glitter polishes.)
And she brought some.
Twas a hot summer night. I was filthy, sweaty, tired and pissed off to the point where I cursed whatever
was in my sight. There she was, smiling as usual <3. She waited for me with a cup of coffee...........
And a bag of polishes. Dudes she brought me like 40 polishes.


Pozdrav dragi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazat neke šljokičaste (!!!) lakove koje mi je prijateljica 'pritrala' iz Bugojna! WOTWOT
Znamo se već 2 godine. Dovoljno je mlada da mi bude mama, toliko je volim.
Odman smo se povezale pričajući o životu općenito iiiiiii lakovima.
Nikad u životu nisan vidila lakove kakve je ona imala. Stoga san je zamolila da mi donese par, a ja ću
joj zauzvrat dat šta god želi. (Došla san do točke da bi dušu prodala za šljokičaste lakove.)
I ona ih donila par.
Bila je vruća ljetnja večer. Eto ti nje, smije se ko i obično <3. Čekala me sa šalicon kave...........
I vrećon lakova. Ljudi donila mi žena oko 40 lakova.



15 minutes of screaming, pulling my hair, crying, doing ritual dances and eventually passing out I thanked her.

15 minuta skričanja, čupanja kose, plakanja, plesanja ritualnih plesova i eventualne nesvjestice poslje zahvalila sam joj.

 
 Yes, the bottle caps facing other directions piss me off too, just to make it clear.
DON'T RUIN MY, I mean, OUR HAPPY GLITTER MOMENT. GOD.

Da, čepovi na bočicama su umjereni u drugačijim pravcima i iđu i meni na živce, da odman razjasnin.
NE UNIŠTAVAJ MOJ, mislin, NAŠ SRITAN ŠLJOKIČASTI TRENUTAK. BOŽE.



CR CAIRUO 38

Clear based polish, loaded with frosty baby pink shimmer and medium sized orchid color hex glitters.
Oh, so professional.
I've heard of this brand, and I'm sure I own 2 polishes from them I think?, but never seen these glitters
anywhere else except in my friends collection. I tried her glitter polish of this brand, 
haven't even opened mine :/.
They have a regular brush, pretty opaque, aaaaaand the application is kind of tricky.
These glitter polishes by CR tend to be packed with glitter and they dry pretty fast, so if you
get a chance to use one, you gotta work fast and in the '3 stroke' method, so that it spreads evenly on the nail. You don't have much time for glitter placement with these babies.

Prozirna baza laka, krcata frosty bejbi rozim shimmerom i srednje velikim hex šljokicama boje orhideje.
O, tako profesionalno.
Čula san za ovu marku, i sigurna san da imam 2 njihova laka, mislin?, ali nikad nisan vidila ove šljokice
osim u kolekciji moje prijateljice. Probala san njen šljokičasti lak ove marke, svoje nisan ni otvorila /.
Imaju obični kist, dobro pokrivaju nokat, iiiiiiiii nekako se čudno mažu.
Ovi šljokičasti lakovi od CR-a su poprilično krcati šljokicama i brzo se suše, pa ako budete imali priliku
koristiti jedan, morate radit brzo i '3poteznon?' metodon, tako da ga ravnomjerno namažete.
Nemate baš puno vrimena za raspored šljokica s ovim bebama.



 CR CAIRUO 43

Did someone order Christmas in a bottle?
OKAY, SHIT'S 'BOUT TO GET CRAY CRAY!
Clear based polish with glitters sized from almosttinylikeshimmer (technical term) to medium sized, and I do believe they're all hex shaped.
We have blue, gold, emerald green, red and purple metallic glitters. 

Jel neko naručio Božić u bočici?
OK, SAD ĆEMO SVI POPIZDIT!
Prozirna baza laka sa šljokicama veličine od skoromalekoshimmer (tehnički izraz) do srednje veličine, i
virujen da su sve hex oblika.
Imamo plave, zlatne, smaragdno zelene, crvene i ljubičaste metalik šljokice.



CR CAIRUO 51

Another one that I shall guard for Christmas time.
Clear base with red and gold hex glitters sized like the previous polish.

Još jedan kojeg ću čuvat za Božićno vrime.
Prozirna baza sa crvenin i zlatnin hex šljokicama veličina ko u prošlon laku.



CR CAIRUO 78

Clear based polish with medium sized metallic light blue hex glitters, medium sized matte white hex glitters,
thin matte white bar glitters and white matte glitters. 

Prozirna baza sa srednje velikim metalik svitlo plavim hex šljokicama, srednje veličine mat bile hex šljokice,
tanke mat bile 'trakice' šljokice i bilin mat šljokicama.



CR CAIRUO 79

Clear based gold bomb filled with gold shimmer, glitter, small and medium sized hex glitters.

Prozirna zlatna bomba puna zlatnih shimmera, šljokica, malih i srednje velikih hex šljokica.




CR CAIRUO 108

Orchid color tinted base packed with orchid metallic shimmer, medium sized orchid hex glitters and holographic silver bar glitters.

'Zamrljana' baza bojom orhideje krcata metalik shimmerom boje orhideje, srednje veličine hex šljokica 
boje orhideje i holographic srebrene 'trakice' šljokice.


CR CAIRUO 109

Tinted green base filled with emerald green glitters and medium sized hex glitters.

'Zamrljana' zelena baza puna smaragdno zelenih šljokica i hex šljokica srednje veličine.


I hope you enjoyed this post.
What's your favorite from this bunch?
The light blue ones won my heart, they're very odd to me and my collection.
Thank you for your time.
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
byeeee xoxoxo

Nadan se da ste uživali u postu.
Koji je Vaš favorit od ove hrpe?
Svitlo plavi je osvojio moje srce, vrlo je čudan i meni i mojoj kolekciji.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu.
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
pozdraaaav xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics