Halloween Nail Art: No.5: He's watching you

11:03

Hello my lovely friends!

Today I have the 5th, and the last of my Halloween nail art designs.
Let's get right into it. :)


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas za Vas iman moj 5., i zadnji dizaj za Halloween.
Amo odman počet. :)


I started off by applying my base coat, floowed by that I painted my nails with 1 coat of
CATRICE '060 Bloody Mary To Go'.

Počela san sa baznin lakon, zatim san nalakirala 1 sloj CATRICE '060 Bloody Mary To Go'.



Using white acrylic paint and a small detailing brush I drew horns on my thumb and my pinky finger.
Side-swept the tips of my pointer and ring finger using a small flat brush, those will be the eyes.
The middle finger got a tiny pentagram.


Koristeći bilu akrilnu boju i mali kist za detalje nacrtala san rogove na palcu i malon prstu.
Na kažiprstu i prstenjaku san malo ukosila 'frenč' sa malin ravnin kiston, to će nan biti oči.
A na sridnjaku mali pentagram.



I outlined the horns with black acrylic paint and a striping brush and added a few thin lines inside the horn
to make it look cracked and 'old'. Outlined the eyes, added the black pupils and gave the sclera
a bloody look. On my middle finger I added another pentagram in black to give it some dimension and,
when I got 1 on why not have 2? Top coated it and the design was done.

Obrubila san rogove sa crnon akrilnon bojon i tankin kiston i dodala par tankih linija unutar roga da
izgleda napuknut i 'star'. Obrubila oči, dodala crne zjenice i dala bjeloočnici krvav izgled. Na sridnjaku 
san dodala još 1 pentagram u crnoj boji za malo dimenzije i, kad već imaš 1 što da nemaš 2?
 Namazala nadlakon i dizaj je gotov.




This is all for this post, I hope you liked this mini series.
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
xoxoxo

Ovo je sve za ovaj post, nadan se da Vam se svidila ova mini serija.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
xoxoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics