Come at me pepper

15:14

Hey guys! / Pozdrav ljudi!

The pepper I drew looks excited, scared, creepy and crazy, reminds me of 'come at me bro' memes.

Paprika koju sam nacrtala izgleda uzbuđeno, poplašeno, creepy i ludo, podsjeća me na
'come at me bro' meme-ove.

What I used: / Koristila sam:

- plastic spoon / plastičnu žlicu
- detailing brush / kist za detalje
- striping brush / tanki kist
- toothpick / čačkalicu
- red, green, white & black acrylic paint / crvenu, zelenu, bijelu i crnu akrilnu boju



How I drew the pepper shape. / Kako sam nacrtala oblik paprike.


I drew the big one, then I drew the little one for the pictorial. Now you want to use a striping brush and 
black paint and outline the pepper. Then add the stalk with green paint.

Nacrtala sam veliku, onda sam nacrtala malu za pictorial. Sad uzmite tanki kist i crnu boju pa
obrubite papriku. Onda sa zelenom bojom dodajte peteljku.


Add 2 white dots for the eyes. / Dodajte 2 bijele točke za oči.


Using the striping brush and black paint again I drew the arms and legs, and added the details.

Koristeći tanki kist i crnu boju opet sam nacrtala ruke i noge, te dodala detalje.


I hope you liked this. Stay tuned for more of these posts.
Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day.
Until next post, byeeeeeeeee :D

Nadam se da Vam se ovo svidilo. Pratite me jer će bit još ovakih postova.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu. Nadam se da ćete imati odličan dan.
Do sljedećeg posta, pozdraaaaaaav :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics