Viva Brazil prize! :D

17:57

Hey friends!
I'm back from work for a day, it's been a month since I wrote a post O_O.
I hope you're all doing great and that your nails are in a better shape then mine :'((((.
KA HAM.
I received a package from essence beauty friends as a gift because the first package came broken.
........even though the eyeshadow and the blush came broken in this package too. :/
I thought about this and I think the packaging of the products itself isn't the best.
It's all plastic and can easily break. I don't blame essence (I LOVE YOU GUYS!) or their
beauty community at all.
I am very thankful for all these awesome products and I hope I'll win some more again!
(I ALREADY DID WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!)
 Lemme just show you what this girl got.


Pozdrav prijatelji!
Evo mene s posla, dobila san 1 slobodan dan, prošlo misec dana odkad san zadnji put pisala O_O.
Nadan se da ste svi super i da su Vam nokti u boljem stanju od mojih :'(((.
A HEM.
Dobila san paket od essence beauty friends na poklon jer je prvi paket doša puknut.
......iako se sjenilo i rumenilo i u ovon paketu slomilo. :/
Razmišljala san o ovome i  mislin da pakiranje proizvoda općenito nije najbolje.
Cilo je plastično i lako se slomi. Ne krivin essence (ZNATE DA VAS VOLIIIIIN!) ni njihovu zajednicu
ni u kakvon pogledu.
Vrlo san zahvalna za sve ove zakon proizvode i nadan se da ću ih još dobit opet!
(VEĆ JESAN WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)
De da Vam pokažen šta san dobila.



This is the package. / Ovo je paketić.


And this is my shit, eksqueeze me, my received products. / *PRIJEVODJESRANJE* dobiveni proizvodi.




2 essence 'viva Brasil' lip balms. They smell like heaven! <3

2 essenceova 'viva Brasil' labela. (LOL). Mirišu predivno! <3


2 eye & hair mascaras. I do not know will I ever use these, but, it can't hurt to own them. ;)

2 maskare za oči i kosu. Neznan oću li ih ikad upotrijebiti, ali, neće me ubit da ih iman. ;)


The broken ones. I fixed them already, but the eyeshadow is falling apart again so I think I'll be making a polish out of it.

Ono što se slomilo. Već san ih popravila, ali sjenilo se opet raspada pa mislin da ću napravit lak od njega.



The blush is fine, but the shadow is already shit again. See?

Rumenilo je ok, ali je sjenilo opet sranje. Vidite?

 
They let me has glitter. I liek.  / Dali su mi šljokice. Ja volin.


essence 'viva Brasil' 01 I <3 BRASIL

Pink polish. Perfect for whenever the fuck I want to use it. :)

Rozi lak. Savršen za kadgod mi se jebeno bude nosio. ;)


essence 'viva Brasil' 04 COOL AZUL

This is why I always tend to buy blue polishes, and use them all up. They are perfect.
This one looks so royal to me. I love it so much.

E zbog ovoga ja uvik kupujen plave lakove, i sve ih do kraja iskoristin. Savršeni su.
Ovaj mi izgleda tako svečano. Toliko ga volin.


And this is all. I hope you guys enjoyed this.
I'll be back soon, if not my dear (blindish) sister will post for me.
I'm sure you've noticed she has been posting my posts from the last one in line.
She takes good care of my blog and thinks about it a lot. (NOT)
THANKS BABY!!!!!!!!!! -_-"
I have, 2 or 3 new posts for you guys, I hope I'll find time to write them at least.
Just a little hint........ This girl went shopping! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
Thank you guys for your time and support,
I think about you a lot and miss you guys.
Take care and relax, until next post, love you, byeeeeeeeeee! xoxoxoxo

I to je to. Nadan se da ste uživali.
Vratin se uskoro, ako ne moja draga (pomalo slipa) sestra će postat za mene.
Sigurno ste primjetili da ona posta moje postove od zadnjeg prema prvon.
Toliko se brine za moj blog i toliko misli o njemu. (NE)
HVALA LIPOTO!!!!!!!!!! -_-"
Iman, 2 ili 3 nova posta za Vas, nadan se da ću nać vrimena bar da ih natipkan.
Samo mala natuknica...... Ova je žnska šopingiralaaaaaaaaaaa! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu i podršci,
mislin na Vas puno i falite mi svi.
Pazite se i opustite, do sljedećeg posta, volin Vas, pozdraaaaaaaav! xoxoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I suppose powders are always a problem when it comes to the mail. Glad you received some new itmes to try out, they look really cool. I only tried the a lipbalm, but I dried my lips unfortunately so i can't use it. Hope it works for you and don't forget to keep us posted about these lovely products, if you have the time.
    Kisses and take care!

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're such a sweetie, thank you so much. I'm afraid you'll have to wait a month or so for new posts... Take care <3 xoxoxo

      Izbriši
  2. Amazing price!
    Pity for the eyeshadows, though.
    I'm curious to see what you're going to do with such a treasure :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I´m curious too, I dont know what will I do, but Ill use them up for sure :D xoxoxoxo <3

      Izbriši
  3. zbilja šteta što se sve rasulo, ali to i nije takav problem spojiti nazad ;)
    modri lak mi se najviše sviđa :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Baš me čudi što ti je lak upa u oči ;))) xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics