Aaaand another haul. A small haul. *looks away kinda in shame*

18:50

Well, hello...again.

Pa, pozdrav...opet.


Got a few new things, didn't mean to post a new haul, but I colored my hair, aaaand it's kinda purple indoors, aaand kinda red in the sun and I like it, so I felt like talking hair today. When I'm showing
you the paint that I got, why not show you the rest of the stuff I got? There are nail polishes too.

Imam par novih stvari, nisam ih mislila postat, ali obojala sam kosu, iiiiiii nekako je ljubičasta kad sam
u kući, iiiiiiii nekako je crvena kad sam vani u suncu, pa mi se priča o kosi danas. Kad ću Vam već pokazat boju što sam uzela, što da ne pokažem i ostale stvari? Ima i lakova.


Let's just start with boring things. / Počinjemo sa dosadnim stvarima.




This. Because I don't want to look like Chewbacca. / Ovo. Jer ne želim izgledat kao Chewbacca.




Hair mask, it's supposed to soften your hair in 2-3 mins, so why wouldn't I try it?

Maska za kosu, trebala bi Vam omekšat kosu u 2-3 minute, pa zašto je onda nebi probala?




Shampoo was on sale, yes please. I think I found my all time favorite shampoo, I'll show it in my empties.

Šampon bio na akciji, da molim. Mislim da sam našla najdraži šampon ikad, pokazat ću ga u potrošenim
proizvodima.




I love this shower gel and this deodorant. I don't remember ever disliking any shower gel from Fa.
This 'Pink Passion' is one of my most liked shower gels ever. I've been buying it non-stop for like,
more then a year now? If you haven't yet, go try it, smells really nice. I bought 2 of these.

Volim ovaj gel za tuširanje i dezodorans. Ne sjećam se da mi se neki Fa-ov gel za tuširanje nije sviđao.
Ovaj 'Pink Passion' mi je jedan od najdražih gelova ikad. Kupujem ga iznova već, više od godinu dana?
Ako niste već, probajte ga, stvarno lipo miriše. Kupila sam ova 2 paketića.




Coconut. Coconut. Coconut. Yes. Love. / Kokos. Kokos. Kokos. Da. Volim.


Okay, now I got to say I take off my makeup with baby wipes. I had a favorite makeup wipe, it
was discontinued 3 years ago. I tried lots of other makeup wipes, they don't work for me. These do.

Ok, trebam reći da šminku skidam dječijim vlažnim maramicama. Imala sam "svoje" maramice za
skidanje šminke koje su povukli iz prodaje prije 3 godine. Probala sam dosta drugih maramica za skidanje
šminke, ali meni ne funkcioniraju. Ove jesu.




I buy these at Lidl. They take off makeup easily, they don't burn my eyes and they're so cheap.
Whatever else I try or have tried didn't do the job as awesome as these do. If you have sensitive eyes
I highly recommend you try these wipes, if you can get you paws on them.

Ove kupujem u Lidla. S lakoćom skidaju šminku, ne peku mi oči i tako su jeftine. Što god drugo pokušam
ili sam pokušala nije bilo dobro kao ovo. Ako imate osjetljive oči, preporučujem Vam ove maramice,
ako ih možete zgrabiti.




I haven't tried these yet. / Ove još nisam probala.




Take a good look at these. They burned my eyes so bad. Never gonna buy them again.

Dobro pogledajte ove. Oči su me tako jako od njih pekle. Nikad ih više neću kupiti.




I usually put lip balm before I go to sleep. Last night I put on a strawberry lip balm. Woke up lookin'
like The Joker and scared my mom LOL. So she got me this. I am in looooooouuuuuuve.
This baby smells and tastes like strawberry candy. It's very sheer and has little tiny shimmers.

Obično labelo (meni je svaki balzam za usne labelo, eto da znate) stavim prije nego zaspem. Sinoć sam se
namazala labelom od jagode. Jutros se probudim izgledajući k'o Joker i poplašim mamu LOL.
Pa mi je ona kupila ovo. Vooooooooouuuulim jako. Ova beba miriše i ima okus kao bomboni od jagode.
Vrlo je prozirna i ima male shimmere.




I got this roll on deodorant at Lild, mostly because I was out of it and I knew I wasn't going to dm. BUT
it's actually really amazing. I tend to get allergic reactions from roll on deodorants, but I just can't get
them out of my shower routine, I just can't. After trying bunch of different brands and types of these deodorants, I found 2 that just work with my skin. It's this one and NIVEA "Pear and beauty".
So I would recommend you these 2 roll on deodorants if you have sensitive skin like me.

Ovaj roll on sam kupila u Lidlu, uglavnom jer sam potrošila stari i jer sam znala da neću ići u dm-a. ALI
ovaj dezodorans je stvarno zakon. Nekako uvijek dobijem alergijske reakcije od roll on-ova, ali ih
jednostavno nemogu izbacit iz svoje rutine za tuširanje, jednostavno nemogu. Nakon probavanja puno
različitih marki i tipova dezodoransa, našla sam 2 koja surađuju s mojom kožom. Ovaj i NIVEIN
"Pearl and beauty". Pa bih Vam preporučila ta 2 roll on-a ako imate osjetljivu kožu kao ja.





I am a natural brunette. First time I colored my hair red my hair soaked up the red pigment and now it
always has a red sheen. I colored it red and purple while I was in high school. Then my mom
thought it would be nice if I had a normal color for my prom so I colored it black. The worst thing
I had ever done to my hair! It took me almost 3 years of not coloring my hair and cutting it every 2 months
to get the black out. After that I didn't color my hair for almost 2 years,
I missed the red sheen so I colored again.
And now I love my hair color again! :D

Prirodna sam brineta. Prvi put kad sam se obojala kosa mi je popila crveni pigment i sad mi kosa uvijek 
ima crveni odsjaj. Bojala sam se crveno i ljubičasto dok sam bila u srednjoj školi. Onda je moja mama 
mislila kako bi bilo lipo da imam normalnu boju kose za maturu pa sam se bila obojala u crno.
Najgora stvar koju sam ikad svojoj kosi napravila! Trebalo mi je skoro 3 godine ne bojanja i šišanja kose svaka 2 mjeseca da skinem crno s kose. Nisam se bojala skoro 2 godine iza toga, falio mi je crveni
odsjaj pa sam se opet obojala. I sad opet volim svoju boju kose! :D


Now the important stuff. / A sad važne stvari.










MA NEW BABIEZ. AREN'T THEY AWESOME?

MOJE NOVE BEBE. ZAR NISU DIVNI?


And that's all for today. I hope you liked this post and found out something useful.
If you want to know more about anything or ask me something, don't be shy.
Thank you for your time, until next post, byeeee. :D

I to je sve za danas. Nadam se da Vam se svidio post i da ste našli nešto korisno.
Ako želite znati više o nečemu ili me želite nešto pitat, nemojte se sramit.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu, do sljedećeg posta, doviđenjaaaaa. :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics