New Nails: (Rhine)Stoned teal green

20:14

Hello my lovely friends!

Today (Can I just say that I am really bothered that I always start my posts with 'Today I have....'.
It's almost 7pm and I've been staring at my screen for fucking 5 minutes because everything other then
my 'usual intro' sounds weird and is disrupting my routine, but 'Today' somehow feels wrong to me atm.
I wanted to delete this, but I think it's better I leave it if somebody wants to know me. I think
about everything like this. It's disturbing.) I have another, I like to call these, 'swatch' manicure.


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas (Mogu li samo reć da me stvarno smeta to što uvik postove počinjen sa 'Danas za Vas iman...'.
Skoro je 7 navečer i ja gledan u ekran ima 5 jebeni minuta jer sve drugo osim mog 'običnog uvoda' 
zvuči čudno i narušava mi rutinu, ali 'Danas' mi je nekako čudno u ovome trenutku. Tila san ovo obrisat, ali mislin da je bolje da ostavin ako me neko želi upoznat. Ja o svemu ovako razmišljan. Uznemirava me.)
iman još jednu, kako volin reć, 'swatch' manikuru.


But first the state of my nails! / Ali prvo stanje moji noktiju!



My cuticles are getting better, can't expect them to be perfect yet, and I need just a little bit more length so
I could file all of my nails into a 'squoval' shape. Other then that they seem to be pretty healthy.

Zanoktice su mi bolje, nemogu očekivat da budu savršene, i triban još malo dužine da bi ih sve isturpijala
u 'squoval' oblik. Osim toga čine se prilično zdravi.




This time I didn't use any cuticle remover, neither did I bleach them. I just pushed back my cuticles, used olive oil as a 'softener', and used the scrub.

Ovaj put nisan koristila nikakav odstranjivač zanoktica, niti san ih izbjeljivala. Samo san sredila zanoktice,
koristila maslinovo ulje da ih omekša, i koristila piling.


 MANICURE TIME 


What I used: / Koristila san:



 - EVELINE 8in1 base coat
- essence METAL (bangs head) sugar effect 04 skyfall
- Gabrini M108
- essence quick dry top coat
- rhinestones (1mm)
- toothpick



Gabrini M108 

Hauled it here : - Haul Vol.4 -
Here I have 2 'normal' coats and a layer of top coat over it.
This polish messed with my head a little bit. It applies really well, minimal streak marks, dries super
fast and has a high gloss finish. At first I fell in love with it, then I was just randomly looking at this
polish in the bottle. I zoomed in, if I put the bottle a millimeter closer to my eye it would be in it right now, and noticed a teal shimmer. A teal shimmer that I couldn't see on my nail. Disappointment.
Yesterday I went out (released myself from chains LOL JK I go out... every now and then) and that shimmer
hit me bad. It looked so amazing in the Sun! AND the best part.
Today is the 5th day of this manicure and this polish hasn't chipped, it doesn't have the slightest tip wear.
I do the dishes few times a day, I clean, I'm clumsy and nothing.
This polish shall survive the Apocalypse.

Haul-ala ga ovde: - Haul Vol.4 -
Ovde iman 2 'normalna' sloja i nadlak priko njega.
Ovaj se lak malo igra samnon. Maže se super, ostavlja minimalne poteze kista, suši se super brzo i 
ima finiš visokoga sjaja. Prvo san se zaljubila u njega, onda san onako gledala ovaj lak u bočici.
Zumiran, da san bočicu približila oku za još 1 milimetar bila bi u njemu sad, i primjetila tirkizni shimmer.
Tirkizni shimmer kojeg nisan primjetila na noktu. Razočarenje.
Jučer san izašla vanka (oslobodila se okova LOL šalin se, izlazin ja.... tu i tamo) i taj shimmer me žestoko pogodio. Tako je divno izgleda u Suncu! A sad najbolji dio.
Danas je 5. dan ove manikure i ovaj lak se nije otkrhnuo, nema ni najmanji trag iznošenosti.
Peren suđa par puta dnevno, čistin, nespretna san i ništa.
Ovaj lak će priživit Apokalipsu.



essence METAL sugar effect 04 skyfall

Haven't hauled this one yet, I am getting there just saving the best for last ;).
Here I have 3 extremely thin coats on, no top coat.
Gorgeous teal METAL sugar polish with silver shimmer. When I point my fingers down, it appears
that the base color of skyfall is extremly similar, if not the same shade as M108.
'Skyfall' applies really well, could easily cover the nail with 2 coats and it dries fast.
It wears awesome, has minimal tip wear after 5 days, the only thing that, not bothers me or
anything like that but has the 'meh' factor, is that it's not gritty enough for my taste?
I mean, if I had a chance to make a textured polish and called it METAL sugar, damn. After you'd put that polish on and touched it when dry, it'd be so gritty that you'd just start headbanging. That's METAL.
This ROCKS, but it ain't metal. Still love it though!

Ovoga još nisan haul-ala, dolazin do njih, samo čuvan najbolje za kraj ;).
Ovde iman 3 extremno tanka sloja namazana, bez nadlaka.
Divan tirkizni METAL sugar lak sa srebrenin shimmeron. Kad savijen prste čini se da je bazna boja skyfall-a
extremno slična, ako ne ista nijansa kao M108. 'Skyfall' se lipo maže, lako može pokrit nokat sa 2 sloja
i brzo se suši. Super se nosi, minimalni tragovi iznošenosti nakon 5 dana, jedina stvar što, ne da mi smeta
ili nešto slično ali koja ima 'meh' faktor, je ta da za moj ukus nema dovoljno teksture?
Mislin, da san ja imala priliku napravit lak sa teksturon i nazvat ga METAL sugar, jebote. Kad bi taj lak
namazali i dotakli ga se kad se osuši, bio bi toliko 'čupav' da bi odman počeli lupat glavon. To je METAL.
Ovo je zakon, ali nije metal. Opet ga volin!


As you could see on the swatch photos, I painted 'Skyfall' on all my nails, except my ring fingers
where I added some rhinestones on M108. Now the 'official' manicure photos.

Ko što ste mogli vidit na swatch slikama, lakirala san 'Skyfall' na sve nokte, osim na oba prstenjaka
di san dodala malo kamenčića na M108. Sad 'službene' slike manikure.





I hope you enjoyed my new manicure and my freakishly long polish descriptions.
Thank you all for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
xoxoxo

Nadan se da ste uživali u mojoj novoj manikuri i zapanjujuće dugačkin opisima lakova.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
xoxoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics