Haulin' it: Polish Edition: Vol.7

13:08

Hello my lovely friends!

Today is a special day, my friends! We're getting to the end of my hauls, and I've told
you I was saving the best for last. This is going to be an essence haul.
If you've been here for a while, you know I'm an essence girl all the way.
Let's jump into this one, I'm so excited!


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas je poseban dan, moji prijatelji! Dolazimo do kraja mojih haul-ova, i rekla
san Vam da najbolje čuvam za kraj. Ovo će biti essence haul.
Ako ste ovde već neko vrime, znate da san opsjednuta essencom totalno.
Ajmo odman počet s ovim, tako san uzbuđena!



51 MELLOW YELLOW

A very light pastel yellow with a frosty finnish.
I was so happy when I found this polish and a few more I'm about to show you at my drugstore. My friend who works there told me that nobody wanted to buy the older polishes.The price was 20% off,
haven't ever seen these colors, except one, they have the older basic brush which I love and
I had to provide shelter for them.

Vrlo svijetla pastel žuta sa frosty finišem.
Bila san toliko sritna kad san našla ovaj i još par lakova što ću Vam pokazat u mojoj ljekarnoj.
Prijateljica koja tamo radi mi je rekla da niko ne želi kupit starije lakove. Bili su sniženi 20%,
nikad nisan vidila ove boje, osim jedne, imaju stari obični kist kojeg obožavan i ja san in jednostavno
morala pružit utočište.



65 camouflage

I've used this one in my 'Studded Fall' design, and this is the polish I went absolutely crazy about.
It's just a medium toned brown polish with a cream formula. It's very pigmented and it goes
amazing with my skin color.

Koristila san ovoga u mom 'Studded Fall' dizajnu, i ovo je lak za kojin san skroz poludila.
Obična smeđa boja srednjih tonova sa cream formulon. Vrlo je pigmentiran i super mi
pristaje uz ten.



35 MOVIE STAR

Gray polish with a cream formula, looks to me that it has just a hint of blue in it.

Sivi lak sa cream formulon, izgleda mi ko da ima malo plave boje u sebi.



85 luxury secret

Cool toned gray polish with a metallic finish.
Very awesome color, very rocker chic appropriate.

Metalik sivi lak hladnih tonova.
Predivna boja, vrlo rocker šik prigodna.



43 WHERE IS THE PARTY?

The party is inside this bottle. SO EXCITED!
Purple-green-gray duochrome polish.This was on my wishlist for a very long time and I went
completely crazy when I saw it. I haven't worn it yet, and I need another bottle of this one, I
need it.

Party je unutar ove bočice. TOLIKO UZBUĐENA!
Ljubičasto-sivi-zeleni duochrome lak. Ovoga san toliko želila toliko dugo vrimena i ja nisan
znala ko san ja kad san ga ugledala. Nisan ga još nosila ali znan da triban još 1 bočicu, triban.



101 absolute pure

I picked this one up at the drugstore when I bought the older polishes. The essence stand there was completely empty, I mean the polishes and all the make up - gone, and this clear polish was
the only thing left. I didn't have the heart to leave it, and you know, you can always use a clear polish,  duh!

Ovoga san pokupila u ljekarnoj kad san kupila ove stare lakove. Essenceov štand je bio u potpunosti
prazan, svi lakovi i šminka - ničega nije bilo, i ovaj prozirni lak je bio osta sam. Ja nisan imala
srca ostavit ga, i ono, uvik morete iskoristit prozirni lak, naravno!



177 happy end

Pretty bright pink polish with a cream formula. Everybody deserves a happy end. n_n

Lipi jarko rozi lak sa cream formulon. Svi zaslužuju happy end. n_n



180 it's raining men!

HALLELUJAH! A sheer-er navy blue base with a ton of navy blue and fuchsia glitter, crelly formula.
I can not even with essence anymore. They are killing me with the newer colors, love them OMG!

ALELUJA! Prozirnija mornarsko plava baza sa tonon mornarsko plavi i fuksija šljokica, crelly formula.
Ja više nemogu s essenceom. Ubijaju me s novijin bojama, volin ih OMB!



116 gorgeous bling bling 

Rusty kind of color with gold flakies and gold shimmer in it, crelly formula.
I think this should be the official color for the month of october.

Nekakva boja hrđe sa zlatnim fejkisima i zlatnim shimmeron u sebi.
Mislin da bi ovo tribala biti službena boja za listopad.



124 wanna say hello

Absolutely stunning warm brown color with red undertones.
It's just...... just fall perfection.

Apsolutno zapanjujuća topla smeđa boja sa crvenim podtonovima.
Jednostavno.... jednostavno savršenstvo za jesen.



119 boho chic

Mind the picture, it's not even worth the beauty of this polish.
Muted down peachy orange color with gold flakies and shimmer.

Ne obazirite se na ovu sliku, uopće nije vridna lipote ovoga laka.
'Razrijeđena' breskva-sto narančasta boja sa zlatnim flejkisima i shimmerom.



172 splash!

Greenish blue teal kind of color with a metallic finish and a slight duochrome?
This color is so gorgeous, don't have anything like it and it's perfect for summer.

Zelenkasto plava tirkizna boja sa metalik finišen i pomalo je duochrome?
Boja je predivna, neman ništa slično i savršen je za lito.



195 you wow'd me again

This one is a purple greenish-blue-teal duochrome that reminded me of 'Where's the party?'.

Ovaj je ljubičasto zelenkasto-plavo-tirkizni duochrome koji me podsjetio na 'Where's the party?'.



I took the first picture inside and the second one  is outside in the sunlight.
'Where's the party?' has more purple in it, and the blue is strong with 'you wow'd me again'.
Either way, gorgeous polishes.

Prvu sliku san slikala unutra i drugu vani u suncu.
'Where's the party?' ima više ljubičastog u sebi, a u 'you wow'd me again' predvladava plavo.
U svakom slučaju, krasni lakovi.



189 new york city call

Pretty nude color with a, obviously, satin finish.
I only saw this one and the navy blue satin polish, not sure do they have any more color in 'the Satin' line.
Picked it up because of the name, I love New York.
As soon as I got home, I had to try this polish because it made me so mad I couldn't believe myself.
Why it made me mad is that, the essence display had these damn satin polishes BUT it didn't
have the new effect polishes. I can't even tell you how pissed off I was, it's a problem of mine.
Let me tell you, I feel bad for not picking up the navy blue satin, because this polish is freaking amazing.
I don't know if it's because it matches my skin well, but it...... OK, I'm OK and I'll handle this.
Gorgeous color, amazing gold shimmer, fast drying and it's a onecoater.
HELP I'M DIEING.

Lipa nude boja sa, očito satin finišen.
Vidila san samo ovoga i mornarsko plavi satin lak, nisan sigurna jel imaju više boja u 'the Satin' liniji.
Pokupila ga zbog imena, logično, obožavan New York.
Čin san došla kući, morala san ovoga probat jer me je toliko razljutio da nisan mogla sebe pripoznat.
Zašto me naljutio, essenceov displej je ima ove proklete satin lakove ALI nigdi novi efekt lakova.
Nemogu Vam opisat koliko san napižđena bila, iman problema.
Da Vam kažen, toliko mi je ža što nisan skupila i mornarsko plavi satin, jer je ovaj lak j*beno zakon.
Neznan jel zato što mi lipo paše uz put, ali..... OK, ja san OK i sabrat ću se.
Krasna boja, predivni zlatni shimmer, brzosušeći i triba Vam samo 1 sloj.
POMOZ'TE LJUDI UMIREN.


This is the end of this post, thank you for your time!
I have another essence post, mostly effect and textured polishes I managed to
find in 2 cities and in numerous stores. -_-"
Take care and enjoy your sunday afternoon!
Until next post,
xoxoxo

Ovo je kraj ovoga posta, hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Iman još 1 essence post, većinom efekti i lakovi s teksturon koje san
našla u 2 grada i u brojnim trgovinama. -_-"
Pazite se i uživajte u Vašem nediljnom popodnevu!
Do sljedećeg posta,
xoxoxo
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics