Haulin' it: Polish edition: Vol.5

14:48

Hello my pretty people!

Today I'm showing you the second part of my Gabrini polishes.
Let's just jump into it. :D


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati drugi dio moji Gabrini lakova.
Amo se odman bacit na posa. :D



Gabrini 384

I would call this red polish almost a topper? It almost has a jelly formula, but it's sheerer.
Reminds me of OPI's sheer tints, but with a ton of silver glitter added to it.
Haven't tried it, but I'm sure I'll be able to build this color up with 3 coats I think? I hope?
Great polish for Christmas. :)

Nazvala bi ovaj crveni lak skoro pa toper? Skoro je jelly formule, ali je rijeđi.
Podsjeća me na OPIeve sheer tins, ali san tonon srebrenih šljokica dodanih u njega.
Nisan ga probala, ali san sigurna da ću dobit boju iz bočice sa 3 sloja, mislin? Nadan se?
Super lak za Božić. :)



Gabrini 381

Similar to 384, but this one is more of a berry red color, 384 is more of a classic red.
Whatever I wrote for 384, stands for 381.
Not sure when will I wear these 2 polishes though. 4 years ago my mom bought me
a tinted red polish with red glitters, and I wore the hell out of that one. Wore it so much
that I just had enough that polish and red glitter polishes in general. They make me so mad
and now I don't want to wear them. You ever feel angry at a polish? Just me? Ok, moving on...

Sličan 384, ali ovaj je više berry crvena (nebi se tila sramotit, više nego što već jesan, privodon ove riči),
384 je više klasično crvena. Sve što san pisala za 384, stoji i za 381.
Nisan sigurna kad ću ova 2 laka nosit.  Prije 4 godine mater mi kupila sličan lak ali sa crvenin šljokicama,
i ja san ga iznosala do zla Boga. Toliko san ga nosila da mi je taj lak dopizdijo i crvene šljokice općenito.
Toliko me ljute i sad ih ne želin nosit. Jel Vas ikad lak naljutio? Samo mene? Ok, ajmo mi dalje...



Gabrini 362

Gorgeous grass green color with a cream formula.
Now with green polishes I have just 1 small problem. I'm kind of obsessed with them.
My mind is already forming manicures I could do with this polish. Gorgeous.

Krasna boja trave zelena boja sa cream formulon.
Sad sa zelenin lakovima iman samo 1 mali problem. Nekako san luda za njima.
Mozak mi već smišlja manikure koje bi mogla radit s ovin lakon. Prekrasan.



Gabrini 3D 05

Pink toned nude polish with a cream formula.
If I'll ever do a 'Jelly Sandwich' manicure again, I'll use this polish.
Nude polishes make me want to wear fancy dresses and heels. Sassy.

Nude lak roze nijanse sa cream formulon.
Ako ikad opet buden radila 'Jelly Sandwich' manikuru, koristit ću ovaj lak.
Zbog nude lakova poželim nosit svečane haljine i štikle. Izazovni.



Gabrini neon N08

Medium red color with a cream formula. I don't think it's neon, doesn't look like it to me.
Not sure about the finish either, maybe it's matte? We'll see when I swatch it.

Srednje crvena boja san cream formulon. Ne mislin da je neon, tako mi ne izgleda.
Nisan sigurna ni za finiš, možda je mat? Vidit ćemo kad ga swatcham.



Gabrini CONFETTI 124

Clear based polish with small-medium metallic lilac hex glitters, glitter-medium sized white matte
hex glitters and small white matte bar glitters.

Prozirna baza sa mali-srednje veliki metalik lila hex šljokica, šljokice-srednje velike bile mat hex šljokice
i male bile mat trakice šljokice.



Gabrini Graffiti 03

Navy blue crackle polish.  /  Mornarsko plavi 'pucketan'.



Gabrini Graffiti 05

Silver crackle polish. I did my sisters nails with it, check it here: - Sisters nails with silver crackle -

Srebreni 'pucketan'. Radila san sestri nokte s njim, nu ga vamo: - Srebreni pucketan manikura -


This is all for this post, hope you guys are enjoying these.
Thank you all for your time!
What your favorite out of this bunch?
I love the green and the glitter one the most!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
byeee xoxoxo

Ovo je sve za ovaj post, nadan se da uživate u ovima.
Hvala Vam svima na Vašem vremenu!
Koji je Vaš favorit od ove hrpe?
Ja obožavam ovog zelembaća i šljokice!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
pozdraaav xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics