Halloween Nail Art: No.1 Bloody Scars

13:08

Hello my lovely friends!

Today, and the next few days, I'll be showing you some of my ideas for Halloween nail art.
I see Halloween as the time of the year when I'm very into horror movies.
Not that into costumes of witches, zombies and all that. Not that into pumpkin everything.
I didn't even know what Halloween was until I got in my teenage years, it's just not that, I mean
any big of a deal where I come from.
Okay, got that out of the way, now just one more thing.
I won't have that much pictures in these posts. There will be some, but they're all taken
inside. My baby Nokia had to be fixed, so I'm without my phone for 2 days already and will be
for a week I think. I am kind of desperate. I miss my music and instagram LOL.
If you guys have 'First World Problems' like I do, start a blog, it's cheaper then a therapist. ;)


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas, i sljedeći par dana, ću Vam pokazivati neke moje ideje za Halloween nail art.
Ja vrime Halloweena vidin ko doba godine kad san skroz u hororima.
Nisan toliko u kostimima vještica, zombija i tako toga. Niti toliko u bundevama.
Uopće nisan znala šta je Halloween do svojih tinejdžerski godina, nije tako, mislin
nije uopće popularno u mom mistu.
Ok, sad smo to skinili s vrata, samo još jedna stvar.
Neću imat toliko slika u ovim postovima. Bit će malo, ali su sve slikane unutra. Moja mala
Nokia je morala na popravak, pa san bez mobitela već 2 dana i bit ću još tjedan ja mislin. Nekako san očajna. Fali mi moja glazba i instagram LOL.
Ako i Vi imate 'Probleme Prvog Svita' ko i ja, započnite blog, jeftinije je od terapeuta. ;)


Now for the nail art. First off I applied my base coat and painted my nails with 2 coats of my mixed polish
(I mixed some old face powder that I didn't use into a clear polish), but I think it would
look the best if you used your 'mannequin' hands polish or something similar.

Sad na nail art. Prvo san namazala svoj bazni lak i nalakirala nokte sa 2 sloja svog mišanog laka
(Mišala san neki stari puder za lice koji nisan koristila u prozirni lak), ali mislin da bi ovo najbolje
izgledalo da koristite Vaš lak za 'ruke lutke iz izloga' ili nešto slično.



After that I used black acrylic paint and my striping brush to draw scar marks.

Nakon toga san koristila crnu akrilnu boju i tanki kist za crtanje ožiljaka.


Don't try to make it look perfect, just grab your brush and fuck it, just draw.
You can top coat this and wear it as a manicure, but why not add a little bit of blood?

Nemojte se trudit da izgleda savršeno, zgrabite kist i jebi ga, samo crtaj.
Možete ovo proć nadlakaon i nosit ko manikuru, ali zašto ne dodat malo krvi?

For the blood part I used the end of my striping brush and red acrylic paint.
You can use a toothpick, dotting tool, back end of a pencil, hair pins, or just draw it with a brush.

Za krvavi dio san koristila kraj tankog kista i crvenu akrilnu boju.
Možete koristiti čačkalicu, 'točkalicu', kraj olovke, ukosnice, ili nacrtajte kistom.


This is what I ended with. I think it's creepy enough.
What do you guys think?

I ovo san napravila. Ja mislin da je dovoljno čudno.
Šta Vi mislite?


Thank you all for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
byee xoxoxo

Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
pozdraaav xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So creepy and cool!! Looks like you spent an evening drawing it but it's super easy, right? In Greece we don't celebrate Halloween but I always find a place that there's a Halloween party or something to go because I think it's an awesome holiday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks dear! :D <3 I think it took me like half an hour to draw them, very easy :) I know, same here. I either try to find a party or make my sister watch horror movies with me LoL :D

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics